Heating Installation Service for Dallas and Surrounding Areas
Long stretches of warm weather in North Texas make it easy to forget about your heater until temperatures suddenly plummet. When nights turn cold, however, it’s essential to ensure everyone stays safe, snug and warm. If your current heater isn’t performing effectively or is driving up your utility bills, it’s time to make a change. A heating installation from Allstars Electric Heating & Air Conditioning will keep you warm and toasty, and it can save you a bundle of money too.
Residential and Commercial Heating Systems
In warm-weather areas like Dallas, furnaces and heat pumps are the most common types of heating systems. Central air systems are used in the majority of DFW households. Available in models that provide both heating and cooling, heat pumps are growing in popularity too. Which system is best for you? Personal preference and pricing are important considerations, but other factors come into play as well:
- Energy Efficiency. Heaters with high-efficiency ratings offer the biggest payback on your investment. They also come equipped with advanced features designed to enhance your comfort.
- Central Air Options. If you already have central AC, a furnace installation that shares the same ductwork is an economical choice. It’s a great way to enjoy whole-home comfort year round.
- Ductless Alternatives. For buildings where installing ductwork is problematic, ductless heat pumps are appealing options. Offering room-by-room operation, their energy-efficient performance saves you money too.
- Control Systems. Today’s modern heaters feature an array of high-tech functions, including Wi-Fi enabled thermostats and controls. Some models even send reminders when it’s time to change the filter or schedule maintenance.
Allstars Electric Heating & Air Conditioning offers a wide range of residential and commercial heating systems. From all-in-one rooftop units to mini-split heat pumps, our broad selection ensures you’ll find the ideal selection. Whether you need a replacement for your existing system or an installation for new construction, we can handle the job.
Ways to Tell You Need Heater Repair
Because heaters run less often in Dallas than in other parts of the country, you need to pay special attention to the small signs that can crop up warning the system may need repairs. Here are few things to look for:
- Strange noises: Your heating system should make a predictable series of sounds as it works. If anything unusual interrupts that is loud and out–of–the–ordinary, call for repair technicians right away.
- Sudden increases in heating bills: A fault inside a heater will cause it to work inefficiently and drain more energy (electricity, gas, etc.) than average. A sudden uptick in your heating costs will show you that this is happening.
- Cold spots in the home: If a heater does not fail at once, it will usually start to lose its heating power in the rooms farthest along the ventilation system. When you notice rooms that are colder than they should be, check the thermostat and the vent openings. If this does not explain the problem, have professionals look into it.
Professional Heating Installation Service
Ensuring that your heater is installed correctly is just as important as choosing the right system. With years of experience installing heaters throughout the region, you’ll enjoy proven results with Allstars Electric Heating & Air Conditioning. We begin by evaluating your property so that we can size the system to meet your structure’s unique heating requirements. Each heating installation contractor on our team has been trained to conduct heat load calculations to ensure optimal outcomes. From start to finish, we make sure that every component is installed for maximum efficiency.
At Allstars Electric Heating & Air Conditioning, our heating services extend beyond installation. Our maintenance plans can help keep your heater operating in tip-top shape for years to come. If a problem should arise, we’re here for you with expert repairs and emergency services.
When you choose us for your heating installation, you’ve got a partner in comfort every season of the year. To learn more, contact an Allstars heating installation contractor today! Our service areas include Dallas, Collin County, Rockwall County, and Dallas County, TX.